Polymeric materials are even more often used for protection of surfaces. It is absolutely logical as alternatives regarding wear resistance practically don’t exist. The most often seamless polymetric coverings of floors are applied at the device or reconstruction of industrial and commercial floors: polyurethane, kislotno alkaline, traparent, antistatic.
The seamless polymeric coverings of floors possessing various properties are applied to protection and isolation of construction designs from the destroying influences of mechanical wear, humidity, hostile environment, and also to decorative finishing of concrete, metal and wooden surfaces. Formation of a protective or decorative polymeric layer of coverings of floors happens to in advance defined properties directly on a draving surface under usual conditions of environment.
Therefore possibility of receiving a strong, durable and economic covering without seams and joints over surfaces practically any configurations – the main distinctive feature and advantage of technology of polymeric coverings of floors. Thickness of a covering depends on degree of the expected loadings. For industrial areas and warehouses 2-2.5 mm, for parkings 3-4 mm there are often enough. All materials after drawing are easily repaired.The service life of coverings makes from 6 to 15 years depending on the operation mode. The spraying floor possesser high chemichal resistance and crash-worthiness, maintain loading of 300-450 kg/sm2.
• Equally strong fitting of a covering with the basis on all surface;
• High resistance to a wide range of hostile environment;
• Impermeability for liquids;
• Elasticity and resistance for shock influences and vibration (for polyurethane coverings);
• Sanitation, easiness and simplicity of cleaning;
• The increased resistance to cracks formation;
• Small thickness of a layer;
• Speed of drawing and hardening of polymeric coverings of floors;
• The raised esthetics, attractive appearance and ample opportunities for decorative finishing